Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's Oscar day!



Well, it's Oscar day yet again. As I didnt get around to finishing any short animated films worthy of a nomination THIS year I did manage to see every best picture nominee. And in honor of Oscar day I am posting two caricatures of a guy who's too cool to join the blogosphere - Oscar Torres. These two caricatures were done almost a year ago I think. One took a lil while longer than the other, guess which one. Go ahead and guess make it a lil game. While Oscar Torres is too cool for a blog, his brother Enrique Torres is not cool at all and has a blog, which is linked right over yonder.

4 comments:

*colibri* said...

my vote is for the top one as well. the other one looks so energetic, like you whipped it out.

Will Terrell said...

That second one seems to have WAY too much energy to be Oscar. Though the way he shakes his gay little (I'm too good to post artwork on the internet LA DI Da) hand seems about right.

I'm embarrassed at how long it took me to realize this was an "oscar" joke. I'm going to bed.

Impy said...

I dunno which one took longer but I just know when you take long to draw a line you make yer eyes all squinty-like and at the end you go "tch". So let's see which one has more spit on it! lol. These are so awesome I think I wanna draw Enrique's brother - I mean oscar ^^

BrianMORANTE said...

Whatchu talkin bout impy?