Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cry Baby

I drew this comic in about 5 or 10 minutes tonight. It's a couple of guys I know who take a little too much pleasure in getting their sketches rejected and making little girls cry while drawing caricatures.
I'm not sure how funny this comic will be for anyone who doesn't draw caricatures, or anyone who doesn't know Jared Lipscomb (pg1) or Nate Kapnicky (pg2).




Anyone remember a movie called Cry Baby where Johnny Depp collects his tears in a jar? Yeah, me neither but my girlfriend always talks about it.

9 comments:

coreymarie said...

i lolled. :D

Art of Jared said...

I laughed so hard I cried!

A.M.Bush said...

Cry Baby is a John Waters movie BTW. The man set to direct my life movie second only to Michele Gondry.

David Reyes said...

oh dude!!! This made my day LMNO (Laughing my nuts off) for future reference. Miss working with you guys. I mean Brian and Jared that is.

A.M.Bush said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gabriel Hunt said...

Its funny, and as a side note I met John Waters once in a bar. No it wasn't a gay bar. Not there is anything wrong with being gay.

Mr. Urzua said...

man, that makes me laugh every time...sorry just came to chuckle a bit....hey brain how u been...hey reno was awesome..i got a blog now....jeyah!!!


see yah laters dude

Jordan said...

i love how even though i skipped the text i instantly knew who you were drawing about... i wouldn't be surprised if Nate's jar of little girl tears had Dali-esque elephants and mini melted clocks floating around in it..."artists' secret source of creativity revealed; just make 'em cry"

Tom R said...

That doesn't remind me of any caricature artists I know...

...oh, wait. Yes it does.